Friday 29 December 2017

Thanks and HELP!!!!!

OMG thanks for all the lovely comments...............feels great to be achieving so with that in mind I went to the Chookshed to find another project in progress.....but with a million projects on the goooooooo I can't decide.........I went looking for a couple and found way to many more........So please choose what you like here and I'll work on the one with the most votes.......
  1. Ruby Red Lips
  2. Churn Dash
  3. Pretty in pinks/pastals
  4. Blueberry Pie
  5. A New Quilt (FG)
  6. A New Quilt (Pretties)
  7. Another one in a plastic box I can't remember the name
  8. Nine Patch
Woops that list grew way to fast............
Quick tell me what you think................
What number quilt will I work on??????

I'm in bed crusing thru some blogs then off to sleep.........then I will be in the Chookshed sewing away hopefully bright and early............if no one disturbs me..........or wants something..........

Catch you later........
Chookyblue........

19 comments:

BezigeBijMirjam said...

I choose number four. I have looked them up on the web.
At number 5, 6 and 7 I can not imagine.
Have a nice day. 🤗

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Look at you go, super stitcher! :0) Hmmm ... I can't resist pretties, so number 6 & I like a good churn dash block so number 2. If you want to tackle a WISP, start with finishing the churn dash then reward yourself with the new pretties quilt. Better still, win lotto so you can put a new aircon in the chookshed & sew all day every day! :0) Looking forward to progress reports. ;0) Have fun! Bear Hugs! KRIS xx

Susan said...

I would recommend the one with the least amount of work to do so that you do get it finished.
Failing that - #4 as I like the name.
And try not to get sidetracked commenting on and answering blog messages.
And I will reinforce Kris's wish for sewing all day!

Jeanette said...

I love churn dash blocks closely followed by 9 patch. They are my picks. Hugs, xx

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Now leave it to me to be different--but I want to see #3 finished as pink is my favorite color--have fun picking--
enjoy, di

Love Bears All Things said...

3

Sharm said...

Well I really want to see what Blueberry Pie looks like when it can't be eaten ....... sew please hurry my friend!!! And now even though it's breakfast time, I really want pie lol

Nemo said...

Number 2 and number 4 - I think I actually thought of making churn dashs myself last night (the mind is free to wander whilst the hands are knitting..) and blueberry pie just sounds yummy!

Fiona said...

# 7 - I'm intrigued and you will need that box!!!!
Hugz

Narelle said...

I'm with Fiona ... #7 for a nice surprise :)

Mia said...

I love number 3. Kisses, my friend.

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Start at the top and go for #1 Ruby Red Lips sounds great even though I have no idea what it looks like :D

Jenny said...

I choose the one that makes you most happy to work on

kiwikid said...

I'm with the # 7 ladies, then we will all now what it is!! :-)

Anthea said...

Definitely #7... I wanna see what it is!

Janice said...

It sounds like we Re all intrigued by number 7

Maria said...

Do the one you have to do the least amount of work on.....Good Luck.

Jo said...

Yep #7 sounds fun. Otherwise put numbers in a hat and draw one out. Then go with it... have fun

sunny said...

#6! It's a new year and you should start something new! And I always love something pretty. Although anything you choose will be pretty, I'm sure. Happy New Year! And thanks for all your advice about LB.