Friday 12 September 2014

2014.............


For those of you wondering, wishing or not even thinking about it this may be the post your waiting for..............
It will be a challenge fitting this in but it just won't be Christmas without the Secret Santa Christmas Swap...........so basically it will only be open for the weekend...............
If you miss the sign up SORRY.............but I am pressed for time just like everyone else.........and this swap takes a lot of background work................

2007 - 80+
2008 - 156
2009 - 118
2010 - 108
2011 - 135
2012 - 103
2013 - 93
2014 - ???

If you want to see what happened in previous years go the the labels on the sidebar and choose
Secret Santa Christmas Swap or SSCS08, SSCS09 etc

If you're a regular you know the drill but check the rules on the bottom of last years sign up post

Keep your parcels under 500 grams to keep posting costs down - must be sent by AIR MAIL
Postage time is only between 17th to 20th November


So to sign up click on this sign up form UPDATED CLOSED
ALSO
email chookybluesscs@gmail.com
This as usual is for the regular visitors and commenters to my blog.............
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

33 comments:

FIONA said...

Yes please Chooky !!! Am I the first one to be very excited about this ????

Jindi's Cottage said...

OK, clicking for the sign up form...

Michell said...

Yay. Done the sign up and email :)

Laila said...

Hi. Thank You !
I love to be apart of this great swap once more.
Big hugs from Norway.

Cheryl said...

Oh yah that's great news Chooky

Susan said...

Woo hoo....count me in. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome chooky,you little beauty, I'm in.xx

Sherry said...

Hi Chooky!

I have loved participating the in SSCS in the past but I can't do it this year. Finances are a bit tight and I have cut back on a lot of the exchanges and whatnot that I am participating in.

I know everyone that have a wonderful time & I look forward to seeing the pics of the wonderful gifts that will be made.

Caroline said...

Im in. Thanks for organizing again. Caro xxx

Maria said...

Have filled out and emailed... Big thinks.

Nemo said...

Have performed a mental happy dance for most of the day! :)

loulee said...

Count me in please Chooky.

Denice Barker said...

Yay! count me in!

Lyn said...

You are amazing..a huge thank you in advance for organising this for us again this year..so exciting

Jan said...

Form filled and email sent this morning - THANKS, CHOOKY!!! This is always such a great swap to do.

Jeanette said...

Count me in. Hugs, xx

Wendy said...

sent my form and am now off to email you...thank you Chooky for hosting this awesome swap again this year!

chrisi said...

send my form thank you Chooky for to the swap again this year hugs Chris from switzerland

Fiona said...

oh my goodness... I am glad I looked into blogs this evening...
Hugz

Grethe said...

Great, thank you, another Christmas to be looking forward to! Signing up soon :-)

Sue said...

I'm in filled in the sign up form and sent you an email

Cheryll said...

Thanks Chooky...but not this year. Wishing everyone a happy swap though! :)

Diane-crewe said...

filled in the form xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

After thinking all weekend yes please I'm in!

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Great news! I am in :-) Thank you so much for organizing this swap again!

Pinnylea Creations said...

Count me in :) This was such a great swap last year Chooky, thanks for doing it again xxx

Tracy said...

Why did I have to be sick on Friday and not see this post?
Hope you are well.
Tracy xo

Wendyb said...

oh bugga!!! I've been sick since last thursday and only just checked my blogs......wish I hadn't missed it!!!! :(
Let me know if you need an 'extra'....willing to even up numbers!!! *hint hint* xox
sugary hugs :o)

Vickie said...

aw well wasn't meant to be this year..see ya next year, cheers

Jeanne said...

That was fast! Maybe next year!

Raewyn said...

Sorry I missed it Chooky, I was too long umm-ing and aah-ing!! Bet you will all have fun!!

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Oops I missed the sign up :(
It must be a sign of my busy life too and not so much blogging these days.
I will have to concentrate on all my own Christmas Sewing now :)

simplestitches said...

ohhhh poop! I missed the sign up too.... :(

awww well, next time