Wednesday 27 December 2017

SSCS Received and sent..................

Look at this gorgeous wall hanging...............Dagmar @ Quilts and More in Germany excelled...............she sent to me in the Secret Santa Christmas Swap (SSCS) this year............
She sure does follow my blog doesn't she.........you must check out her photo shoot with the quilt here.......looks like she had fun.......
"Lamby and friends"..........
I'm pretty sure is it Lamby, Goatie and Lamby's lamb.............
some Christmas serviettes which were put straight to use............and a fat 1/4 of Paris fabric...........thankyou so much..........
&&&&&&
And onto what I sent for the SSCS to Gail @ Gail' Place in the USA..............
Gail is making a Lucy Boston quilt too...........so I got some 1/2 inch pieces and made a block...........and then made it into a needle book and hand quilted 1/2 and 1in Lucy shapes into it..........
Then I made a home for Lucy............while she is growing she needs a home.............I've had this lovely elegant print for awhile now and thought it would be perfect for this bag.....Lucy is very special......I fussy cut two big vases (front and back) and added some linen............
Now once Lucy starts to get joined she can live in here...........
Thankyou once again to both Dagmar and Gail for being part of the Secret Santa Christmas Swap............and to all the SSCS girls I look forward to seeing all your posts of gifts............i'll be calling around soon.........
Catch you later.......
Chookyblue.........

12 comments:

Michell said...

Fabulous Gifts

Anonymous said...

wow awesome gifts chooky both sent and received,thankyou to you and your side kick Denice for hosting this fun swap,this swap was why i became a blogger,i will post mine later today,Happy New Year Chooky to you and your lovely family xxxx

Maria said...

Oh Dagmar made you the perfect wall hanging and you also hit the mark with Gials lovely gifts...🎁
Lots of thanks Chooky and your Elf Denice for once again organising the SSCS for us. 😘😘

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful gifts Chooky x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

All gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️

Mia said...

Wow Chooky! Beautiful gifts! Hope that next year I will participate in the SSCS. Kisses, my friend. Happy Holidays.

sunny said...

Your quilt is precious!! What a wonderful idea. I also love the idea of making Lucy Boston blocks to use for smaller projects. I've been wanting to work with Lucy, but I do NOT need to start that kind of project right now. Happy New Year!

Carole said...

Lovely gifts! Saddened that I had not registered in time! Oh well! Catch you later!

Leratdesfils said...

Beautiful presents.
Your Lamby quilt is so cute.
I love your needle book.
Successful swap.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Love the Lamby quilt...perfect! Lucy certainly will have a very comfy ride in her new carry bag when Gail takes her out and about.

Jenny said...

What lovely gifts. Lamby is just right for you:

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A beautiful wall hanging.