Monday 9 February 2015

buuuuzzzzzzzz.......

 "Buzz" said the bee who bit me on the ear while I was walking on daylight...........
Gosh they hurt.............still had the stinger in when I got home.........Mr Chooky got that out............some phenergan and ice and it feels better........but I am zonked a bit from the phenergan..........nighty night.............already had one sleep..just about to have another........
&&&&&
40deg forecast for today and it is pretty hot out there already............
January was pretty kind temps wise but Feb is going to make up for it............
hello lounge and air  con...........
stuffed my day up though I had lots planned........
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thats no good chooky hope your ear is feeling better soon,sleep well my friend xx

Susan said...

Pesky little pest...Hope you're better now...34 here..yuck and more yuck...

Cheryll said...

Did you tell him to buzzzz off...well and truly....!!!!
And a sleep will help... no not for the ear but it keeps you out of the heat!
Hope you feel better... xox

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Little bugger xx

wish2stitch said...

OUCH! Those bees are nasty. Rest up.

Show and Tell said...

Ouch you poor thing.....Mwah!

Googy Girl said...

Ouch, poor Chooky ear.... That's the problem with exercising

Jindi's Cottage said...

Ouch! Hope your ear is better today...

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Ouch that's gotta sting and hurt...take care!

Susie said...

oh that's awful. I must keep phernegan handy in case. I reacted terribly when I was little and so far kids unscathed but its bound to happen. take care.

Jenny said...

everyones loves being out in the morning....even bees .. LOL.. seriously though hope it was ok when you woke up the next morning. I hate 40 days, lets hope for a cool change