Monday 22 December 2014

Why oh why did I leave the spring clean til Christmas..........I was busy and not inspired for spring but so wished I got it done then...........because my spring clean is usually a throw out clean too.................so my christmas clean is becoming a radical throw out clean on top...........
slowly it is coming together............
Dusting Daisy aka Fairy Girl has been dusting everything while I put things away and do other tidying...........but after the end of a long day the blooming wind came up and OMG you should see the dust outside............so tomorrow I will probably be able to write on the furniture............bugger bugger bugger.............
but it's been done and it ain't getting done again.............
&&&&
Santa's sleigh just has one more present for the SSCS...........I think he may have got caught at the pub or broke down somewhere because this one last parcel has been on the sleigh for way too long...............
I hope he gets a move on fast and delivers the last one we only have a couple of days.......
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

16 comments:

creations.1 said...

You know your house is clean Chooky - that is all that matters. If visitors are going to be picky they can always leave!!! I have just had a parcel delivered to someone that took 11 days - it was going to Tasmania - it's journey included Victora, 2 places in Qld over several days and finally Tasmania. At least with parcel tracking you can keep an eye on it now!

Cheryll said...

Dust? What dust? I don't see any!
Merry Christmas xox

Tracy said...

I'm saving my big clean up until after Christmas. Spring is too nice ( and busy)for cleaning.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a bummer chooky,merry Xmas to you and yours and I hope you all have a happy and safe new year.xx

carina said...

Haha so nice its summer at the other side of the world. A very nice time and a great new year. Tnx visiting mine blog!

Jenny said...

That would so ping me off.....Dust

Susan said...

fingers crossed santa makes it in time!

Fiona said...

oh... I have done the same and am so tired getting everything sorted and cleaned....
Hugz

Christine M said...

You do know that dust is a protective covering for your furniture, don't you Chooky!

Lynda said...

Merry Christmas Donna and I hope 2015 is very happy for you and your family.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Dust is the nearest we'll get to snow lol xx Have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy time spent with family and friends xx

Narelle said...

I'd just write 'Merry Christmas' and call it decorating :o)

Chookasmum said...

Dust, I tell my family that they can write their names in the dust but NOT the date.
Chooky wishing you and yours a happy safe Christmas and a wonderful newyear. I hope that Santa delivers soft getle rain for hours that will soak into your thirsty soil and after that is done some a bit heavier so that all your dams fill to the brim.
Have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your sewing
hugs xxx

Chookasmum said...

I will try again, wrote a comment, then went to apologise for spelling and both disappeared,
Dust, I just tell my family that the can write their names but they are NOT to date it.
Chooky my wish for you and yours for Christmas & New Year is a lot of gently falling rain to soak into those parched soils of yours and then some heavier rain to follow so that it runs and fills all your dams.
Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year, and also find some time for sewing. ( I was in Bathurst a few weeks ago and called into Annie's and she showed me the quilt, it is gorgeous and it will be going onto my want to do list} xxxx

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Chooky,
wish you and your family a peaceful Christmas and all the best for the New Year 2015.
I hope Santa recoveres soon from his hangover.
I like the idea of being allowed to write the name in the dust but not the date, that is cute.
Greetings,
Sylvia

katrien said...

Merry Xmas for you and your family.