Wednesday 10 December 2014

Another mini...........

when I opened this parcel from the beautiful Fiona @ Bubz Rugz I got such a surprise...........
I saw it way back here in September on Fiona's blog..........I did say in the comments could she make me one......I never thought she would actually do it........
so thanks so much Fiona......I just love this.....
I love the natives in the border print to.......one of my favourites......just can't grow them............
now with 2 minis I need to get one of those hangers...........
where do you find them girls???
Catch you later
Chookyblue

16 comments:

Tarnyia said...

It is lovely and how sweet of Fiona xxx

Jacqueline Morris said...

It IS really lovely :)
Smiles :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very nice...she can't be trusted that lovely Fiona Lol!

Maria said...

What a lovely person Fiona is. Beautiful mini!

kiwikid said...

How lovely of Fiona...a beautiful mini...if you go check Cherylls (stitching cubbyhole) blog she has a link to where you can get the mini stands.

Susan said...

awww - such a thoughtful person that Fiona!!

Susie said...

don't they say be careful what you wish for - I think here you did just that in the right context.

Pinnylea Creations said...

Lovely and like you love the print but they won't grow here :)

Tracy said...

Lovely! I think Kerry had some mini-hangers on sale this week.

Maria said...

You lucky lady.. It's gorgeous....

DAWNIE said...

Oh how lovely of Fiona to make this for you. I think Kerry may have these stands of you didnt track one down.

Ps robot still on!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is gorgeous Chooky...Bubz has done a wonderful job....xxx

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonito!!!

katrien said...

Lovely mini quilt.

FloS said...

Lovely !!
Florence

Melody said...

Fiona is a wonderful person