Monday 12 April 2010

thanks.....

Hi Everyone
Thanks heaps for all your comments......and thanks HEAPS for continuing to visit my blog it is very much appreciated........I won't reply to each comment......
......seems most of you have no problems loading my blog except it is a bit slow so i have reduce the number of posts to 5 that load when you open my blog.......maybe that will make it a little quicker.......
Also with the Stitch-a-long blog I have reduce it to only show posts from the last 5 days.
Hope this helps. No real solution for Trash but she will read me in bloglines...(thanks Trash)
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

5 comments:

Grazia said...

now it seems to work better...:)
Ciao!

trash said...

Wooooooooooohooooooooo! Look it's me!! I don't know what magic you all worked between the comments and fiddling about but I can see and read and the computer hasn't crashed - YAY!

Thanks for listening Chooky and I shall go back now and read what I missed :-)


(hahahaha word verification is 'maxed')

Michele said...

Thank you for addressing the issue of loading your blog. Every time I go to your site, my computer stops cold. I have to boot it back up. I sure don't know why, but I was glad to learn it wasn't just me! Michele

Kris said...

That is weird. I haven't had any problems with your blog ever, and I surf on a teeny tiny Eee pc. Computers are just weird. (You are never slow either!)

Lynn said...

Hey how bout that - your blog is speedy quick now. Thanks. Most days I waited patiently for it to download when you posted. After all I sent you on a round the world trip - it was the least I could do!