Tuesday 3 November 2009

Patience and persistence..........


Patience and persistence is severely lacking this afternoon.................stress levels are too high I HATE dumb new computer programs that I have to use...............
#######
Hope everyone in the Secret Santa Christmas Swap SSCS 09 got their email this morning.
Posting is 20th -25th November
so many excited Elf emails back already
#######
off for some stress relief.....kids to bed......me off sewing.............nothing better go wrong there..................
very hot here again.........
......harvest has begun today.........lets hope for dry weather until it is finished.
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

13 comments:

Kylie said...

New computer programs are the pits - you have my sympathies. Weather is hot here as well. Kylie xxx

Lily Mulholland said...

Hang in there Chooky! I am wishing for some therapeutic, mistake-free sewing for you :)

Janice said...

You have my sympathies with the computer programs.....and being hot doesn't help. Lets hope the harvest goes well

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Hugs. I am only a phone call or email away if I can be of any assistance with the computer program. Hope it cools of a bit for you.

Bev C said...

Hello Donna, sounds like you need to borrow a teenager for the computer problems. Hope you manage to get some sewing done. I suppose you are busy cooking for the harvesting as well. Happy days.

Lynn said...

It upsets me how a 'machine' can frustrate me so. Turn it off and sew for a while - that usually helps me. No chocolate in our sscs packages for those who may have partners where it's hot? Easy to forget that it's different seasons for Christmas.

Carin said...

HUGS!

Anne Heidi said...

Just remember new computer programs will get "old" soon, after using them for a short time... wow only 52 days until Christmas... I'm not sure I like that counter of yours... lol

Leanne said...

We have had rain I hope it doesn't end up over with you. Bummer about the computer program it will soon be familiar until then sending patience your way.

Jenny said...

Hope it is al sorted now and the sewing helped:)

Jodie said...

I can't stand stupid new computer programs either!!!!

Jodie :)

Cubby House Crafts said...

good Luck with the harvesting! Lisa

Helz said...

@ least Harvest will take your mind off Dumb Computer Programs for a bit,,, :)