Saturday 6 December 2008

More deliveries.......

Could Debbie B please contact me asap............I have tried to email........
Sleigh has stopped for Ruth, Judith, Dawn J, Melinda, Jeanette, Tanner, Dawn S, Marianne, Floss, Becky, Trisha, Vanessa, Anne B, Cheryl T,

I want to share a lovely email.........not only did you brighten my spirits but someones elses with all the favourite things from your christmas.............go and have a read of the comment..............it does take awhile though............

I was feeling a little depleted of Christmas spirit after listening this past weekends news here in the US. Nasty reports of greedy shoppers trampling people. But I wanted to tell you that your responses to your question about our favorite part of Christmas has really improved my outlook. So many lovely comments and reminders what "it's" all about. So thanks for the boost. Anon

So keep on spreading the Christmas cheer...........someone may just be lurking that needs a boost.........

Merry Christmas Chookyblue............

3 comments:

Shari said...

I think in times of uncertainty people can cling to things instead of relationships and ideals. We must encourage and remind each other not to get caught up in the commercial hype - marketers are very clever at manipulating the masses. It is so encouraging to me to know that there is a network of women in our quilty world who know what's real and of value and it's not something you can buy or even touch - except to reach out in a hug.
Merry Christmas

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Ten lovely white packages were sitting by the Christmas tree. One was missing it's bow so I decided it needed to unwrapped. Hee hee! Your Secret Santa swap is so fun! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Kris said...

Whenever I want to be reminded of the christmas spirit I come here. Reading about the sleigh and seeing all that giving (and the reciprical receiving - can't have one without the other!) makes me think about christmas ideals.