Friday 11 July 2008

Bits and Pieces.........

I am a bit slow with these updates...........put them into my sewing stuff and kept forgetting to take pics and as there has not really been any sewing I keep forgetting them...........but finally I have some pics.............

Here is a siggy block from Gisela in Germany...........you try translating English and German on Babelfish and see how you go...........if someone could read both I am sure they would be having a laugh ...............but hey I have a block and I have to send one to Gisela now............

These came from Tildesquilts in Denmark...............it is Inklingo...............will have to follow her instructions here............thanks it will be fun to try this............

and here is a snippet of my pincushion for Linda's Swap............will have to wait until I know it has landed in blogland to show the full thing..............

.........take care til next time.............
.......Chookyblue..........

11 comments:

Candace said...

How exciting to get beautiful quilty swaps and gifts from other countries. How could that be if it weren't for blogs.

Unknown said...

I haven´t tried translating text, but I believe you don´t understand what comes out of that.

Unknown said...

Your sneak peak is very cheeky but it is looking very cute indeed.
maree

Jenny said...

A lovely lot of interesting goodness-can't wait to see everyone's pincushions.

Solstitches said...

What a pretty little block you received.
I saw a picture of what I think must be your pincushion on Linda's blog. Should have put two and two together when I saw those little chickens :)
It's such a cute one.

Thimbleanna said...

Your sneaky peek looks fabulous! And I get Gisela's block -- it's just her name, where she lives (Dortmund Deutschland) and the date! Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

You asked a while back if your beginning text is being blocked by the graphics.
The last two posts have required a little bit of imagination, not too much, to fill in the bits that are covered.
Good luck with translations......

Stina Blomgren said...

Love your sneak peek...someone is going to be happy!!

Carin said...

ooooo I can't wait to see the pin cushion it looks adorable

Annie said...

Hi Chook, very cold here too. Thought it may snow today!

Leanne said...

Great sneak peek....looking forward to see how the Inklingo turns out.