Wednesday 4 February 2015

stuff.............

just trying to catch up.........you will be inundated with posts.................
Peg @ Happy in Quilting saw a need to send me a new diary.............Lynette Andersons fabrics..........
Now I can get myself organised..........and trust me with dates for the kids, school holidays dates and stuff on in general well my year is filling up fast............so much so i'm thinking I many not cope without this Peg so thanks heaps............
Jindi came to visit...........she left me a few treats..........more about her visit in another post.............
A skirt for niece no 3 - who came to stay in the holidays for a few days.........
Catch you later
Chookyblue

10 comments:

Cheryll said...

I think dear Peg helps a lot of us! xox

Anonymous said...

What would we do without our sweet Peg she has a heart of gold,your dairy is gorgeous made out of Lynette's fabrics.Love the gifts Annette left you and your nieces skirt is beautiful,lovely happy post my friend ,enjoy your day xx

kiwikid said...

Great diary, lovely gifts you have been given,great skirt for your niece...she will be very happy I bet!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Ohh love a pretty diary...well done sweet Peg! What a lovely Aunty you are xx

Anthea said...

Love the skirt for your niece! And i'm sure she loves swishing around in it!

Susie said...

and 'stuff' just gets in the way of our sewing doesn't it? great diary and skirt. and gifts too

Grethe said...

Lovely Lynette-fabric on the cover from Peg! Great nature photos in earlier posts, Donna, amazing ant's house there, never new they could! Glad i follow you on Picasa as well :-)

Jindi's Cottage said...

Yay on the skirt, bet Niece was happy...well done Peg on contributing to your year's organisation...glad you like the tokens :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You know I luv us thanks Chooky xx. Love the skirt

Flickenstichlerin said...

Lovely skirt and what nice gifts.
Have fun and enjoy every bit of it.
Greetings,
Sylvia