Saturday 24 November 2012

Oops! Little Chicken cracks Chooky's blog

Oops!!!

Little Chicken here ;-)

Chooky is in 'trouble' now!! lol 

She has left her blog logged in while she is at my house ....... hmmm what could I do????? 


Oooo this could be a lot of fun he he he 


I had a great night out with some of my girlfriends last night. We call ourselves 'The Fab Four'. These ladies are wonderful friends to me. I think that they are my 'chicken soup' for my soul. I'm sure that Chooky probably thinks the same thing about many of you. 

I'll just post this picture that I think will sum up where she is and what she is doing 


Maybe it is missing some important points ...... 
Friends shop with you, chat with you, sew with you, enjoy meals with you ...... 
hmm what else .... 

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........


P.S. Just sayin' ..... I have a wonderful big sister who means the world to me. She is always there when I need her, she is a great support to me and I love the relationship we have now that we are 'older' Love you Chooky xoxoxo

P.P.S ..... did the above P.S. get me off the hook Chooky? lol

8 comments:

Diann said...

Ooowaaah, Little Chicken! You could be in strife! Hope the P.S. gets you off the hook!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Haha,made me laugh,but she will forgive you as it's obvious you love each other dearly.xx

Kris said...

;) Hi!

Anonymous said...

hi little chicken that is so sweet to be so close to your sister,she is a very special lady who brings joy to a lot of people,she has a big heart.
Ahh now cant wait to see what you get up to on chooky's blog,lol,glad you had a lovely time with your friends.xx

Kathy said...

Friends and sisters are essential ingredients for a happy life I think!

Noela said...

Sisters are with you for the long haul in good or bad times. I love having a big sister. Just wish she loved quilting like I do but that is where my quilting friends come in.
Hugs....

Chookyblue...... said...

if only you had stopped at this post........lol.......

Anita said...

Great pic!