Sunday 19 August 2012

Presents...........

All those parcels in the last post got opened 1/2 in the morning and the other 1/2 that night......
This is my present from my Friends in Stitching birthday swap............
the lovely Jen sent to me.........
look at the wonderful bag she sent me..........it's a nice big size............
I was a little delayed in taking the pics as I have been using since the day I got it..........and with a few busy days finally with everyone gone for an hour or two I got the chance to grab some pics........... 
And some close up detail............the flowers, special saying and it's got pockets all around the inside...........
just perfect............










Also included are these goodies - tea towel, patty cake oven mitt and patty cake pincushion............
Jen thanks heaps I love all the goodies you sent me...........
I was also spoilt by my secret sewing sisters........we have a fat 1/4 swap happening..........
don't they look great all lined up................some of these will go into my mariners quilt and the blues will be used in my EPP quilt too.............Thanks Secret Sewing Sisters - you know who you are........
I am so lucky to receive all these goodies...............the family gave me some great presents too.......
Hope your having a great weekend..........
we had a little working bee in the "chook shed" yesterday putting in some storage cupboards..........didn't get the job finished as I had a couple of extra friends come and we had campoven lunch and nibbles and drinks belated for my birthday...........I didn't snap any pics but I will do that for you next time...........I do a beef  casserole campoven that i put a bread in on top of and it's great..........
ok better go the family will be back soon.........jobs to do............
Catch you later..............
Chookyblue

19 comments:

Janice said...

You are very spoilt. Lovely presents. The chookshed is going to be so organised by the time you are finished.

Cheryl said...

I am such a bad bloggy friend...so behind on my blog visiting!!! I want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday. I see you received some lovely things!! (hugs) email coming your way.

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lyn said...

What a lovely range of fabrics..it must have been exciting opening all of those parcels.

Lurline said...

Belated Happy Birthday! So nice to receive all those lovely gifts!
Hugs - Lurline.

Anonymous said...

Chooky what wonderful gifts you got,love that bag,cant wait to see your new cupboards,you might need to do some more buying to fill them up,lol.xx

Clara said...

WOW! Great presents! The bag is so nice .... love the blue flowers. And the fabrics.... absolutely beautiful! Enjoy your sunday, Clara.

Sisbabestitches said...

Wonderful way to spend your birthday, opening up all those lovely pressies. The bag is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

What lovely gifts from Jen. That bag is gorgeous! Lots of gorgeous fabrics too.... Glad you had a wonderful Birthday that lasted days lol

Susan said...

Love the flowers on your bag! and great fabrics. Birthdays are great when they go on and on and on aren't they??

De said...

Wonderful gifts to be spoilt with

Deb R said...

What lovely gifts...nice to be spoilt!!!!

AnitaS said...

You did get lovely present. I think you earn it!

FloS said...

Waow !!! a lot of beautiful presents !! The bag is so nice !!
Florence

Fairy Floss Stitches said...

You lucky duck!.. I mean Chook.. lovely pressies

Jindi's Cottage said...

I'm not surprised you put that bag to use straight away, it is gorgeous...love the fabric additions...enjoy your lovely presents...

Anita said...

Gorgeous bag! And I love all the fabrics you received - they are going to look lovely in some quilts.

Leanne said...

Happy belated birthday. Looks like some nice presents. Sending some nice sunshine from warm QLD.

Nicky said...

Beautiful gifts for the birthday girl. Love those fabrics, all so pretty.