Sunday 6 March 2011

Testing......

Trying to post from my mobile
OK so I got it to post from my mobile............any tips I couldn't get it to write in the text box until I went to edit HTML tab above the box we write the post in................

Then was trying to add a pic but couldn't get that to work either...............

Any advice welcome............quite scary me and a new android mobile...............the touch screen is taking a bit of getting used too............

.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

10 comments:

Jodie said...

loud and clear - roger

Perri said...

Good luck with your posting from your mobile ... I'll just stick to my laptop :-)
Happy stithching, P

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Well done. You are getting very tecko now arent we. Another thing to teach me. lol

Roseanne said...

I think I will stick to my lap top too. my mobil phone is so old but I now it.

Anonymous said...

iphone bug?

Susan said...

or Microsoft bug!!
Chooky - I'm sure you'll sort it - I dont need to or want to spend any more time on a mobile than I have to.

Isabella said...

sorry I'm no help I only tried once to send an email to Sarah from my iPhone thats as far as I got with it :):)

Janice said...

Too technical for me. I'm struggling to make and answer a call on mine.

Leanne said...

Woo Hoo you little techno guru you. I am no use to you I just about manage my mobile phone.

Saska said...

My mobile still has a string attached to the tin can!