Saturday 7 November 2009

postage rates.........


Australian girls if your posting a parcel overseas (or even domestically) you can work out the cost here for your parcel if you know what weight range your parcel will go into.............
you don't want the fun of the swap ruined by the cost of the postage...........
(I added this link to the last post too but put it here also incase you miss finding it)
&&&&&&
I often go with my parcel open ready to add to or remove something to take full advantage of costs incurred for the weigh range
.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

6 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Thanks forall your helpful guides...not long till posting now...I need to send you a pic!

Lurline said...

Thanks, Donna, but I will just absorb the shock when I get to the post office, thanks, LOL! Seriously though,I am very conscious about the weight for any postal item - sort of have to restrain myself a bit! A bit of a shame though as our magazines are enjoyed all over the world!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

A few days too late?! Or I've inpsired said post?! ;) I was over by 2 grams for the cut off for the lesser price. Would have been nice if I'd been informed or if I'd had a friendly local postie lady! The price jumped about $8.00 just for that extra 2 grams! Will be loads more careful for the sscs!!

julieQ said...

Thank you for doing this swap again this year, you bring so many people joy. I hope you have a little stitching to tame all the tension!

Jenny said...

Thanks Ms Elfie

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

thanks chookyelf, you are doing an amazing job of all this! xo