Friday 19 December 2008

Last week's mail......six sleeps......

Last week in all the crazyness Lyn sent me this little cutie.......I have never seen these little girls before but she very cute...........

and look what came in flash or what.............I just can't throw out the box it is just so pretty.............inside......lol...........


I had a win on Natalie's blog and she sent me the new patterns for the pin keepers................thanks Nat............think I will make the butterfly first............

Parcels received by Fiona H, Caryn, Jodie W, Lynn E, Tracey K, Tatania

Take care till next time

Chookyblue.............

PS next up a visit to Hatched and Patched.............

4 comments:

Teodo said...

Donna = Good Elf and Lucky Girl.
ciao ciao and Merry Christmas

annemariesquilt said...

Hi, I have given you an award on my blogg as a great thanks frome me for hosting the SSCS swap.
I kind of worried since my parcel has not arrived yet......

Leanne said...

Cute doll and I love that pattern..I have all my other pin cushion patterns sitting waiting so I had better not buy that one ...yet.

Shari said...

The little doll is so cute! Love the writing on the side of the box...
Cheers!