Thursday 18 December 2008

7 sleeps.........

You girls are holding out so well not opening those presents............the plan was that you all had a present to open on Christmas Day........not long now..........


sleigh delivered to Kris M, Teodo, Rachel G, Karen H, only about a dozen to arrive now..........I am so relieved...........


.........take care til next time.....Chookyblue.........

PS forgot to tell you the link to Catherine's blog where she has posted the words of one of my favourite Christmas Carols.......... Aussie Jingle Bells.........

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

My SSCS presents will be the very first I open!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

It's killing me but I'm waiting. LOL!!

Grazia said...

Dear Donna,
Merry Christmas from Italy!
Grazia

Jodie said...

Great to hear that everything is running smoothly for the swap thus far...

Take Care
Jodie :)

MarĂ­a Isabel said...

Have a gift in my blog, your bolg give me inspiration for patchwork.

Jenny said...

Can't wait to open mine either! You must be feeling great that they are all arriving in their new homes.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

You must feel like a mother hen with all her chicks coming in under your wings! What a great gift you gave all of us by coordinating this swap!!