Wednesday 23 January 2008

Capricorn Quilts BOM Stitchery

Hi blogland..........

getting back into the swing of things........just a quick post until I get things organised from my trip........don't feel quite so exhausted today thank goodness.........and I get to stay home ALL day....and clean (boring)

......this is a stitchery that Jodie and I started while I was at her place............we both decided to do Capricorn Quilts BOM stitchery........I helped Jodie get started and guess what she has a light box - yippee.........Jodie did hers in a pink colour and I chose dark green..........I may do some dark green and some blue and use blue and green to put it together..........

Thanks so much Bea for doing this - there are lots of girls doing this BOM stitchery - it is free and each month Bea will put up the new stitchery pattern so if you want to do this hurry over and get this pattern before it comes down and the new one goes up.........it is quite small and quick to stitch............there are about 40 pics on her blog and lots or German girls so if you want to find some new blogs it is a good spot to visit........often you can translate the blogs to English but sometimes I just cruise thru and enjoy there pics..........
Thanks for all the comments on my 200th post...........obviously lots do READ my blog as I didn't do the big grand heading and thought it would be interesting to see who commented..............but yes I do have a winner............Chookasmum.............you better email me your details very quick as you are a no reply blogger so I cannot contact you............and Solvi and Nicolette I have not forgotten your packages but I am waiting to receive something to include.........

11 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

That stitchery looks fun! Glad you are recovering from your trip! Lucy x

CONNIE W said...

It's nice to read your post. Your stitchery looks really great.

jodie said...

Looks good, Jodie

Sweet P said...

Great job on the stitchery. I've downloaded this month's pattern but haven't done it.

Jodie said...

The stitchery looks great... Might have to koin in on this one too.. Thanks for the link!!
How do you let Beu know that you want to join in??

Jodie

Levin said...

This looks like fun, but what do you do? I will print the pattern out and have a go, but there aren't any instructions and i'm a bit useless without instructions!
l
x

Grazia said...

You too got the Capricorn Quilts BOM virus!!!!...don't worry..it's not so dangerous...:):)
Bea had a great idea!!!

Annie said...

OF COURSE we read your brilliant blog - one of my first and favourite!

Kieny The Dutchlady said...

Can I ask you what kind of material you use for your stitchery? And also what did you use to get the pattern transfered to the material?

Anne Ida said...

Your version of Bea's BOM looks great! :o)

Solstitches said...

I'm another that has printed out the design but not started yet.
She's very generous to offer it for free.
I like your green version.