Thursday 6 December 2007

Thankyou Prezzies........

Some people are just very kind..........Anita sent me this little parcel to say thanks for some help I gave her in deciding to go to a workshop next year.........a pincushion and some material........I am so lucky.......

CJ sent me this little pincushion and some chocolate (1/2 gone a little soft as worm here in OZ) to say thanks for organising the swap..........(totally didn't need to do that)..........gratefully accepted.......I just love this little pincushion...........it is so cute...........

I can never have enough pincushions.............or enough pins............they end up all over the house.....the pincushions that is......I love them all...........may have to start a collection...........

thanks girls...........

6 comments:

Anita said...

You are very welcome!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet. Your postie must we wondering what's going on in your life this year with all the overseas/interstate parcels.

Joyce said...

I think you may have already started a collection if they are all over the house. Lol.

Jodie said...

What great gifts!!!! There really are some generous ladies out there in blogland naw isn't there???

Jodie

julieQ said...

Santa came early for you! Pretty prezzies!!

julieQ

Khris said...

I know Anita online for a few years now and she is a lovely lovely lady. Khris