Friday 14 December 2007

pincushion swap.........

Kerry of the wonderful Cottage on the Hill organised a pincushion swap thru the shop.........this is the pincushion I received in the mail...........it is from Bev in Warrnambool Vic. (I hope I have that right as I have currently lost the piece of paper............) Thanks so much.......I wonder where my pincushion ended up............

"Here we have a Little Elf for the Elf Mom of Christmas Swap"...............well thats what Teodo wrote in her note........i look cuter here then in real life...........(no nasty comments girls - I will report to Santa) lol........Little Elf has travelled all the way from Italy..........

Teodo made this cute little Elf and I am going to place it with the Christmas Tree............

-----------take care-----------

14 comments:

Pam said...

The little elf is so cute. Teodo makes such lovely Christmas things.

Locket Pocket said...

A lovely pincushion and a great present for the christmas elf!

Lucy x

Anonymous said...

Lovely presents you have received. You must have been a good girl and I would write a smart comment but I don't want you writing to Santa.
Ha ha ha or should it be Ho ho ho.!!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

How lucky are you......they are just lovely....

Katherine said...

Darling gifts, to be sure. Lucky you!

Annie said...

Love your little pincushion hat. Very cute! I'm a bit of a pincushion girl!

Anonymous said...

Nice little gifts !

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That is a cute little elf and love the pincushion.

Anonymous said...

Very cool elf, and the pincushion is darling.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Oh, it could be your twin! Gorgeous!
Well done on 20,000 as well, Tracey

Grazia said...

It's a very cute elf!!!
Teodo is a lovely woman and she always does beautiful works.
Merry Christmas
Grazia

Nihal said...

Hi Donna,
I am still waiting for my Secret Santa's arrival that you can tell her. Patiently?? Nope. Impatiently:) Hopefully it arrives here safe and secure. From the States? Or another guess, from Australia Santa comes? As it seems really so long...

jodie said...

too cute!

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Gorgeous pincushion. The little elf is adorable :-)