Monday 29 October 2007

Presents..........

Annie from Flower Garden had a 50th post celebration recently and I won the present......I mean presents look what she sent me....................OMG was I a happy girl when I opened this parcel..........this bag Annie even went to the trouble of taking a picture of the draw with my name with her chookies...........how cute..............

all these goodies................

this great fat quarter..........

and finally this fab fat quarter ...........Japanese.........linen.........I think this is my fav peice of material............

One of the many Jacaranda's flowering in my garden.............one of my favourite trees...........

Do you know who is following your blog..................I have just discovered these people have me in there links.............Minki and Country Painting (French???) and Julie K Quilts.........I was really surprised and Julie had left a comment on my blog yesterday and then when I emailed her she said she had been lurking for quite awhile and started a blog since following mine............kind of odd and very exciting all at once...........leave a comment if you have me in your links and I haven't left a comment on your blog as I may not know you exist.............of what the hec just leave a comment anyway and tell me how cool the presents are from Annie.................

19 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Yours to command says you really received lovely presents!

Bloom said...

What, you've won again? You are on a winning streak! Mind you, I did have a little win myself yesterday & will post about it when it arrives. The jacaranda is gorgeous - love how they leave a carpet of blue on freshly mown grass - pretty!

Anonymous said...

Yummy fabrics, what a great prize! Ain't the blogosphere wonderful!

Love the jacarandah pic, too, I think they are my fave tree.

Donna said...

Nice prize! Jacarandah trees are beautiful, wish we could grow them here in Texas! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Wow what a haul you have there, love your jacaranda photo, one of my favorite trees.

Solstitches said...

Wonderful prizes you received. I love the Japanese fabric - hope you make something with it soon so I can admire it.

Margaret

corry said...

You are a lucky girl getting all those lovely goodies!

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

You are so lucky, love the bag and the fabrics.

Anonymous said...

OOO the postie has been nice to both of us. Does this mean you might be getting converted to Japanese fabrics? Love the bag and oh I love all of it. Pressie are so nice.

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Hi, the presents are cool!! lol!!
Gotta love a win!
Well done on the pic on sunrise, i missed it but just shows how clever you are-lightning is hard!!
Enjoyed the camping shots, the lizaed would blow by boys mind!!! Great keeper of lizzies,just for a holiday mind you!
I love finding blogs with links to me, but you wont find any at my blog, i don't like to leave anyone out!! Tracey

Jenny said...

You are a lucky duck-Annie is certainly very generous. All the Jacaranda trees will soon be blooming now-such beautiful trees

Juliann in WA said...

Those fabrics are beautiful - they could be framed wall art just as they are.

Rose Marie said...

Great presents and that bag is sweet, too! Flowering trees .... lucky you as well!

Annie said...

Glad you had a happy surprise with the postie. There is just nothing like getting a good parcel when you are a long way away. The bag looked really good in the photo - I think it will be happy at your place. I think we are going to get some rain today!

Anonymous said...

you are just the luckiest little gal aren't you? Congrats to you. What great things Anne gave you.

~Bren~ said...

Great Prizes. I am catching up on my blogging. Your pics of the rain and lightning were wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Sure you are lucky to get all those goodies. You know I don´t like lurkers, now the Icelandic patchwork association has put a link to my blog (did not tell me or ask) and I can see that some of them are browsing my blog but DON'T leave a comment.

Jenni said...

Lovely stuff - the fabrics are beautiful, and I like the shape of the bag.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely package! I came to your blog from a comment you left on mine - glad you did, your blog always reminds me of home :)