Monday 22 October 2007

It all about new bloggers - check them out

Hi all no birds in this post I promise..............

Just a quick post to welcome Bloom to blogland - man is she eager........she has been lurking around and she is not completely new to the whole blog thing as she shares the job of administering this groups blog of amazing quilting friends that are very prolific.........and I have had the pleasure of meeting some of these ladies a few weekends ago.........they are so nice.............
...........anyway back to the story..............Bloom has managed to start her own blog today and not only does she get her header sorted and do a post she does 3 posts so please head over and welcome her.................please be kind as she is now the 2 person I have pushed into blogland this last few weeks...............I am sure Happy in Quilting and Day Day's have both been encouraging her to take the leap..............

(another butterfly in my garden since you all liked the last ones)

Now about Happy in Quilting and Day Day's...........they jumped into blogland when I started the Santa swap(back in August)..........they started a blog so they could come into the swap.............how about that......am I pushy or what...........Happy in Quilting shares the administration of this blog and has gradually got things posted onto her own blog but Day Day's just did a few posts and then went quiet for awhile and then last week in one day she posted 6 quilts and one bag.......IN ONE DAY..........so check them all out and encourage Dale to do some more posts.....this girl is on a mission to make a bag a week for some special project for her grandchildren I think and they are all different..........

.....and make sure you check out there groups blog


Oh and about emailing blogger there is a link here which tells you how to set it up and I recommend posting to draft then you can go in and fix it if needed.................and when you post pics they all have to go in the one email and make sure they are made smaller as you email.........email pics first then go to your posts and the draft should be there waiting.......
....email me if you can't work it out........see my profile

------------take care-------------

PS just looked at this posted and decied it was not a quick post...............oh well enjoy my long post...........

2 comments:

Bloom said...

Thank you so much for your welcome & linking your readers to me - I am actually getting comments! How exciting!! You warned me it would be fun! A bit surreal to see the link on your blog though. Well, it must be really happening - there it is in black (pink!) and white on Chookyblue. I've made it!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hey Chookyblue, thanks so much for the plug on your blog....we or I am finding this whole blogland thing just mind boggling.....the comments we receive are always so positive...just love it...totally hooked.
Peg