Tuesday 27 February 2007

Spinning Pinwheels Complete!!!!!!!!

Ta Da.............
Stayed up far too late last night but I have finally got my Spinning Pinwheels Quilt finished. I made it at the Cottage on the Hill a few years ago and was going to quilt it myself, even had it stuck together but then saw sense and decided to send it to Betty. She has done a beautiful job. (I was worrying about catching material on the back if I had done it.) I am giving it to my son for his birthday in a few weeks – he will love it.
Not the best picture as it is quite breezy outside. Leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Also included a picture of my hibiscus which is flowering madly.
Back to the bookwork……..

3 comments:

keslyn said...

Gosh your quilt looks great, the lady who designed that did a good job ...LOL. Sorry
Glad to see you have joined the blog world, will keep an eye on you, look forward to seeing what you are up to.
Kerry

Anonymous said...

The finished product looks great.
I'm sure master T will love it for his birthday.
We will have to get you into "flickr". People love to see photos and then you can direct them back to your blog.

Anonymous said...

Love your picture you have used for your blog. Looks great on my table too. LOL